60 Second Demo Reels are the new industry standard in demo reels!
- Most busy executives only view about sixty seconds of a demo reel.
- Your videos are posted here for free playable in a full screen video player.
- You’ll also get two Quicktime files in small and large sizes to keep.
- Share for free from this site using the “Share This” button.
- 60 seconds is also the perfect length for actors profile sites like ActorsAccess.com.
- Send with your audition when you are requested to put yourself on tape.
- I’ll help you get your clips organized with a Clip Log.
- I’ll help you choose the best clips and order for the final cut.
- I’ll post online for you to review and make any requested tweaks.
Since 2004, I’ve been helping actors get ahead of the competition with professionally designed websites at ActorsGetAWebsiteHere.com. Agents and casting directors have told me that being able to say, “Got a minute?” when pitching a client over the phone, and really being able to follow through with a 60 Second Demo Reel has been incredibly successful.
If you’ve got lots of footage, or clips from different genres like drama, comedy, commercials, or spokesperson work, getting multiple 60 Second Demo Reels can be the best solution.
At the end of your reel will be your website address where viewers can go when time allows to watch all your full length clips. (If you don’t have a website yet, let me know, and I’ll help you with that too.) Keeping the demo reel to sixty seconds virtually guarantees it will be viewed.
We still do long form reels for those who want them. Use your 6o Second Demo Reel as a hook to get them to see your longer video clips on your website when they have time and want to see more of your work.